By the Lake Antique Equipment Show - Harrisville, West Virginia

johnnienkathy

By the Lake Antique Equipment Show will be held November 11th and 12th in Harrisville, WV. The show is held at the Ritchie County Sports and Recreation Complex. By the Lake Show is held "RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE!" The show grounds are black top and gravel so there isn't any concern for getting hung up if it happens to be wet. This is the last show of the season in our area. We hope you will plan to join us. :wave:

Free Admission ~ ~ Concessions provided. If it is cool there will be plenty of campfires burning to warm up by. However, we are hoping for warm weather like the last two years. :)

For more information please call Johnnie at 304-481-3687 or Kathy at 304-483-1333. Please feel free to browse our webpage for more information. www.johnnieboston.com. Once there follow the link for By the Lake Antique Equipment Show. If you are currently a facebooker you may also join us there under the show name.

Directions: Route 50 to Harrisville exit, 4 miles to Harrisville, turn right at the stoplight (only stoplight in town) Follow the show signs from there.

D Davis

Re: By the Lake Antique Equipment Show - Harrisville, WV

We are ready to come and spend a couple of days with you guys again . We will see you soon .

Pete Nichols

I'll be there even if it snows 3 ft. , will use 4 wheel drive with tire chains on all 4 , IF I HAVE TOO !!!!!!!!!!!! :shrug: :D :rotfl:

P.S. will put chains on the trailer if I have too !!!!

Skidmore

Subscriber

Pete, I'm loading the trunk of the car with maytags as we speak....:D Hope it's a good weekend. No snow :eek:

johnnienkathy

Scott.... I can't wait to see all of your maytags!!!!!!!!! Big and little we like 'em all. :) Well most of us do.. LOL

Pete Nichols

Sounds good :D :rant: :crazy:

We should be there by 9 am !!!!!!!!!!!

Rod Fielder

hey scott

save me a spot. i only need about 2' x 2' and an area to run my exhaust

Pete Nichols

Rod, You need more than one 2x2 spot don't you ? :shrug: :shrug: :rotfl:

johnnienkathy

Several engines and tractors already on the show grounds despite the cool weather. Really looking forward to the weekend... Looks like we will have nice weather tomorrow.