• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

C D Edwards township grader

Jake Jacobs

Registered
C D EDWARDS road grader. Looking for photos and info on a small grader made by C D EDWARDS Co. of Albert Lea, Minnesota. This is a small machine that was horse drawn with an operator seated in the rear and a teamster up front. May have been called a township grader. The blade is only about 6 feet long. Any picture would be helpful.

Sonny Reese

Registered
Re: C d edwards township grader

I found this one and no others, hope it helps! I just put c d edwards horse drawn grader in my search box and it came up. There is a bit of history about the man on there too. ---Albert Lea, Mn. is the town they talk about , so I think this is your animal! Hope this helps!

Attachments