• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Cabin Fever Expo 1-18/20-2019, Lebanon, Pa.

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Getting excited :clap: and ready for the show with my Son and Grandson. We're going to have "FUN" in Pa. Can't wait to see some old friends :wave: , and connect with some new ones :) on the "FLY" (got there cell #'s), as we try to take in everything :uhoh: the show has to offer :O . I'll have my black Pontiac hat on, so stop me and chat a bit. See some of you at the show.

Check out the Cabin Fever WEB site at:

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/

JLeatherman

Registered
what is the weather going to be like out that way for the weekend ?
At one time they were calling for 1-3" of snow Thursday night into Friday morning, but now it's down to just a dusting possible. Some roads may have refrozen snow melt if you're travelling early, but all in all the weather will be ok.

EDIT - Looks like some snow late Saturday as well...

Last edited:

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Weather turned out to be good despite the forecast. We all had "FUN" in Pa. Friday-Saturday (1/2 day), met old friends, made new friends, lots of TALKING, asking questions, gathered more information (gallon cans for model corrugated siding and roofing), seeing how other modelers do things (always learning) :cool: , Son & Grandson having more "FUN" than me :p (a good thing), model contacts renewed along with a few others. So much to see, and take in. Every time I went down a row, I saw more and more. Ate well (Longhorn & Quentin Diner), cheap Motel was OK. Drive home Saturday afternoon was a breeze. Stopped at our friendly local PIZZA Shop and got a few empty gallon cans for future projects :p . Was ready to buy a new model :crazy: , but nothing in my price range made me do it :shrug: (even passed on a couple of "spindizzies"). What a great weekend it was :clap: . Already waiting for next years Cabin Fever Expo.

Attachments

Last edited: