• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Cabin Fever Expo 1-18/20-2019, Lebanon, Pa.

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Getting excited :clap: and ready for the show with my Son and Grandson. We're going to have "FUN" in Pa. Can't wait to see some old friends :wave: , and connect with some new ones :) on the "FLY" (got there cell #'s), as we try to take in everything :uhoh: the show has to offer :O . I'll have my black Pontiac hat on, so stop me and chat a bit. See some of you at the show.

Check out the Cabin Fever WEB site at:

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/

JLeatherman

Registered
what is the weather going to be like out that way for the weekend ?
At one time they were calling for 1-3" of snow Thursday night into Friday morning, but now it's down to just a dusting possible. Some roads may have refrozen snow melt if you're travelling early, but all in all the weather will be ok.

EDIT - Looks like some snow late Saturday as well...

Last edited:

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Weather turned out to be good despite the forecast. We all had "FUN" in Pa. Friday-Saturday (1/2 day), met old friends, made new friends, lots of TALKING, asking questions, gathered more information (gallon cans for model corrugated siding and roofing), seeing how other modelers do things (always learning) :cool: , Son & Grandson having more "FUN" than me :p (a good thing), model contacts renewed along with a few others. So much to see, and take in. Every time I went down a row, I saw more and more. Ate well (Longhorn & Quentin Diner), cheap Motel was OK. Drive home Saturday afternoon was a breeze. Stopped at our friendly local PIZZA Shop and got a few empty gallon cans for future projects :p . Was ready to buy a new model :crazy: , but nothing in my price range made me do it :shrug: (even passed on a couple of "spindizzies"). What a great weekend it was :clap: . Already waiting for next years Cabin Fever Expo.

Attachments

Last edited: