• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Calvin Buice Estate Antique Tractor Auction June 01, 2013

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
I copied this from another forum and started this retitled thread.
This sale shouldn't be missed.......thanks to Bruce Hauck....... :wave:

Tom Madden

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/29/2019
Rumely S $42,500, 20-40 Case $45,000. Great prices if you are buying not so good if you are selling.

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019
Seems to me that the S brought more at Maple's sale. F.J.W.

oldironlindy

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2016
Looks like there was some good deals on that sale. I might be able to afford some of the rare stuff if prices go down some more. The rough old Farmall H's brought less than scrap price....

Rick McKay

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/28/2015
Wow, running wd9 $700, unrestored Case L on steel $350, Blue Farmall A $250...... Hard to believe the prices :uhoh:. I hope my estate auction does better.:crazy: If I had been there, I would probably be at least 10 tractors richer.:D

Rick

German George

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/14/2019
Did not want to buy but ended up with the 2 rusty Hart Parr's and the Farmall Regular as i have another parts Tractor to get one out of two. Don't know why but it seems prices are getting a bit softer or not? Maybe everyone is safing up for the big one in September?:shrug: