• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Car and Truck shows in Indy?

Road Torpedo

Registered
I just wanted to see if anyone here knows of any old car shows and swaps that are here in indiana. A show that accepts cars anywere from 1950 to the mid or late 70's. A show that exibit's driver's as well as trailer queens. I lean more to driver's though.

I would be intrested in attending. Even if someone here is trying to start a show, i would be glad to join in on the fun.

Rod Fielder

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/14/2016
Goodguys indy at the motor speedway. Vehicles thru 1964?? Google it. I won a pros pick in 1998 with my 34 chevy coupe. Great show

Ed Radtke

Registered
the James Dean show at Fairmount,the frog follies in Evansville Hoosier auto show and swap in Indy and a whole bunch of small town shows all across the state.

Rod Fielder

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/14/2016
Don shumaker has a free car show at his top fuel shop in indy over the us nationals the first friday of sept. great show and you can see what goes into building a top fuel dragster or funny car

Road Torpedo

Registered
Thanks guys. I think im gonna be more "Mom and pop" oreinted though. I dont like to get into big shows and cant even see my own car. I just like to keep it simple.