• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE in your location!

Cass West Virginia Show

HBurk

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/04/2019
Put September, 29 on your calendar ! See you there. Rain OR shine.

HBurk

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/04/2019
September 29 is Harvest Day at Cass. There will be an antique farm engine demonstration with it, and anyone that wants to bring an engine, tractor or steam engine will be welcome. This will be the second year for it.

P

Pete Stauffer

West Virginia Oil & Gas Festival (Sistersville) is September 13 thu 16.
Pete Stauffer.

P

Pete Stauffer

Harold,
I plan to be at Sistersville, Sept. 12 thru 16 and then at Cass on the 29'th. Hope to see you then as I missed you at Portland.
Pete

HBurk

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/04/2019
Nothing but GOOD could come from a conversation like that. You couldn't pick a better subject. John, there may be hope for you yet. Straighten him out Pete. See you the 29th at the picnic area.

Randy Hart

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2016
Well, I booked a Hotel near Snowshoe Friday night and should be in Cass Sat. morning if all goes well. I talked my wife into a family weekend w/engines:O

We took the kids to Cass several years ago for the train ride and when I heard the engines were invited to the fall festival I made it a must do!

Hope to see you all there.. Randy Hart, Near Akron Ohio

P

Pete Stauffer

John,
I'll be camped with my engine (6 hp. John Lauson) across the cheek in the same area as Ellis Smith, Denny Swingley, and Lynn & Mary Bell (the Ice Cream making folks). We may be using the Lauson to pull a big ice cream freezer. See you at Sistersville. I'm sure I can come up with some stories on Harold.

Harold,
See you at Cass on the 29'th.

Pete

HBurk

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/04/2019
Pete,
Bring Ellis and some of them other fellers with you, and don't believe a word John Roop says. He's a typical auctioneer.

HBurk

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/04/2019
A little fun is a LARGE part of this madness. See you the 29th.

HBurk

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/04/2019
Probably most of us will be STAKERS. We should be able to get a picture for Smokstak. I think we can organize it after we get there.