• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Champion Outboard

Vanman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Re: Champion outboard

I don't know much about them either, but I would have picked it up too. :D If I had a motor like that, it would make me want to get a cool old boat to put it on. :O

Doug Oldenburg

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/02/2019
Re: Champion outboard

I have several Champion boat motors & from what I have found, they are not worth much. If they are......I WILL Sell. :shrug:

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
Would make a neat trolling motor for a row boat. Not worth much in my book. 25 or 30 bucks, especially if the tank is full of panther piss gas! if you intend to try and run it - have a look at the float! it may be cork, and modern E-10 may delaminate or destroy it unless you seal it. if the float is brass, then you are OK with modern gas - as long as you drain the tank when you are done for the day!

Charley K

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/09/2019
Wow, 25-30 bucks, I just paid 25 for a seafood buffet a few minutes ago and you know what that will be tomorrow. CK

JoeCB

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/19/2020
Looks like a very nice , complete and un- molested motor. If you want more info and how to get it running post pix and /or name and model number at the Antique Outboard Motor Club web site aomci.org The guys there will know all about it.

Joe B