• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Classic Tractor Fever Tribute Video To Ken Eder - Ederville

DanBoom

Registered
Last Subscription Date
09/21/2015
I'm working on a tribute video on Ken Eder and Ederville from the 2019 100 Years Of Progress show for Classic Tractor Fever. I would like to have some more photos or video of Ken to include. If you have photos or videos you would like to contribute please PM me. We're planning to air the video in June 2020 on RFD-TV, then it will be released online.

Thanks for you help and stay safe!

-Dan B.
dan@classictractorstv.com

SteamPilot

Registered
I so wish I could have met Ken and would love to have attended the show before he passed. Don't get me wrong, I still plan to get out there, but I know it just wouldn't have been quite the same as when he was there! His collection and hospitality are the stuff of legends.

Thanks for sharing - that was a very well done video!

Regards,
Brandon Salmen