co-par panzer find?

ulgydog56

a buddy wanted to make room in barn for other stuff, sold me for 350.oo this 1960 T205 panzer with belly mower and front blade and extra parts plus papers and owners manual (pretty much 1 owner sense new) it runs, but going to go thru it and repaint, colors should be red and yellow, winter project. does anybody have a lead on who carry's panzer parts. thanks...:D

Attachments

Re: co-par panzer find...?

You might try asking 805Roadking on YouTube. He was into the Panzers for a while, and may have contacts for parts.

ulgydog56

Re: co-par panzer find? update

up date, 23A briggs engine done, rebuilt carb,cleaned points:bonk:pulled head, valves and cylinder bore were clean, found the perfect muffler for it. painted, ready to go. tore the panzer down to the frame and primed it for paint, will post when done....:bonk:

Attachments

uglyblue66

Subscriber
I would have had a hard time tearing 1 apart that looked that good.I am not used to getting projects that nice.Most of what I get is rusted down,rotted tires and what not. Nice tractor.I often wondered why folks didn't ride Panzers alot at the shows until I took my T70 B to denton.Awkward to drive and not to comforable.

ulgydog56

I got lucky blue, a friend did me a good deal, this is a big panzer so I hope it rides nice. 630 pounds dry weight...:brows:..p.s I wish I had your fenders...lol

Last edited:

uglyblue66

Subscriber
I got lucky blue, a friend did me a good deal, this is a big panzer so I hope it rides nice. 630 pounds dry weight...:brows:..p.s I wish I had your fenders...lol
If you look closely,you will find they are simply trailer fenders like you can get at Northern tool.You would just need to fab the brackets..The wheels,are 12 inch boat trailer wheels from that era.
And they were on it when I got it and you could tell it all was original to the machine.

Andy Williams

good looking tractor, painting looks nice . I always wanted a panzer and just got a T70b last week. it's mostly all there just had too big front tires/rims. i had some the right size but had to cut out the centers and bolt in the hubs from what was on it. no mower but it has the lift hitch on the back. it's rusty but i might just leave it that way. i'm getting parts from HAPCO for it.

Ken Karrow

Subscriber
Last pic was helpful, I have to go look a early Panzer soon. What supports the steering column and back of hood? It does not have a dash like my newer Panzer.

ulgydog56

the hood holds the steering shaft in place, the front end is heavy cast iron to support the hood, its just that strong..:bonk:

Andy Williams

looks like the older ones are easier to get on and off, more room between the seat and steering wheel. if my T70B had a mower under it it wouldn't be too bad. i need to find one.

ulgydog56

andy the 100 and 200 series panzers were know as the big panzers, and kyle as for a winter project I guess I got carried away lol....:D

Last edited: