• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Coolspring 2005 Summer Show Photos

George & Helen Myers

In Memory Of Helen
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2010
Steve, you do the best Show reporting of anybody I know. You are good but how did you take the pictures in the future. Check the dates on your page.
Just joshing you about the dates. That is the sort of things us old folks do.....Helen

Tom Winland

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/22/2019
I'm surprised a picture of my nose didn't show up LOL :D

Most anyone that was at Coolsprings knows what I mean. :(

Tom Winland

Steve Barr

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/09/2014
Helen - My computer got caught in the time space continium and jumped a week ahead...I had to manually slow it down and correct the error...

Tom - I didn't get a picture of your attempt at self cosmetic surgery. Maybe you can discuss that here some time :eek:

Rex - I didn't know which ones were yours...I didn't take a picture of my stuff either (except it is in the background in one of the pictures.

Mike Rohrer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/15/2020
I was up on Saturday for the first time. Thanks for the great pictures. I met some very nice people from all over the country. I look forward to coming back next year, with something to show.
Mike

Dick Welty

Registered
Steve,

I am glad that there is another Time Traveler in this group but how come I didn,t see you at the 2192 first and last annual Time Traveler Convention.

As you Know there is no need to have more than one for us Time Travelers.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: