• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Coolspring 2011

George Best

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/28/2020
Anyone know if a group photo of Stakkers is being taken at Coolspring and if so when/where?

Also anyone know when Jon is doing the blindfolded engine put together?

I'll be there with a group of collectors, mostly from Holland and Belgium. We should be easy to spot as I think most will be wearing either a Nuenen t-shirt or an "Engine Freak" t-shirt.

George

George Best

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/28/2020
Ray,

That's what they have airplanes for! :D

I'm flying from Oregon and California isn't a much longer flight.

Sometimes you have to go beyond your driving range. Do it at least once so you can check it off your attended shows.

George

Ray Cardoza

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/13/2010
Lol Ya. im making plans for pland next year. if i can get the time off from work :). too late for this year

Sad Iron

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/10/2019
How bout a group photo friday at noon??
Isn't that usually the designated time??

Jonathan

Sad Iron

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/10/2019
Well I suppose the 175Hp Otto or the Snow, or the 300Hp Miller would be appropriate.

Anyone else have a thought??

J