• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

COOLSPRING 2014 Video and Photo Compilation

Gil Garceau

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/01/2019
I have uploaded this entire thing in High Def (3.7 gigs, 24 1/2 minutes)
so you can select 720p or 1080p and watch it full screen if you like.

I regretfully did not film much up on the hill as I did last year.

Enjoy!

Gil

Direct link:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_GushW9lSI

Embedded:

GarysToys

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2018
Gil Thanks for the video, My brother and I were to be there on Friday but I ended up in the hospital earlier in the week with a bowel obstruction. Fortunately they took care of it without surgery. I guess we'll try to be there in October.

Gil Garceau

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/01/2019
Sorry you missed it, Gary, and I am glad they got your plumbing sorted out!
Hope to see you another time.

Gil

Frank46

Registered
Thank you gentlemen for taking the time to shoot the videos and all the snap shots. I'll probably never get up that way to see them but definitely some very beautiful engines. Course the snow 600 hp engine was I guess the show stopper. I could put a chair down and watch it run for hours. Thanks again, Frank

Ron Shelton

Registered
Just wanted to say I love your videos and thank you for posting them! If you are the "Red Rider" fella on youtube, I have spent many hours watching them. They help me wind down before bed :)

Jamesk815

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
09/29/2017
Gil
Thanks for the great video's , I was all set to go last year and my friend got ill, so we couldn't make it. almost just as glad I didn.t get there, after seeing
all the water.
I well be there 2015 for all the slide valve stuff for sure. Wouldn't miss that for anything!
Thanks Again
Jim G