• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS. GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Coolspring Power Museum 2018 Show

Steve Tachoir

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/24/2016
Coolspring Power Museum is featuring Oil Field Engines this year. Please share this with anyone who many not be aware of this! This feature includes oil field equipment as well.

June 14, 15 and 16, 2018

IMG_3281.jpg

StrikeForce

Registered
That looks to be the weekend between our two local shows. Given recent events, I'll need to see if I can load up and make the trip across the state! :salute:

W.P.Klein

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
01/19/2020
That looks to be the weekend between our two local shows. Given recent events, I'll need to see if I can load up and make the trip across the state! :salute:
Judging by your Reid and Myrick posts you have been bitten by the "Oil Field Engine" bug and better not miss Coolspring this time. It is sure to be GREAT!
Bill Klein

Steve Tachoir

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/24/2016
The show is right around the corner. We are going to have a 4, 6 and 8hp Reid and 5, 8, and 10hp Bessemer all running in and around the Friends building on the hill.

F23D6D46-CB40-4ED8-983E-B9006FF548C9.jpg