• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Coolspring Power Museum 2018 Show

Steve Tachoir

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/24/2016
Coolspring Power Museum is featuring Oil Field Engines this year. Please share this with anyone who many not be aware of this! This feature includes oil field equipment as well.

June 14, 15 and 16, 2018

IMG_3281.jpg

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
I plan on being there on the 16th. If I get a good jump on dialysis, I may try to get there by Friday night. It's a 6 hour ride for me!:eek:

George Kulisiewicz

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/09/2019
I plan on being there on the 16th. If I get a good jump on dialysis, I may try to get there by Friday night. It's a 6 hour ride for me!:eek:
Andrew,
Just a heads ups since you are driving 6 hours to get there...Coolspring show is nearly half empty by Saturday at noon...years ago I made the mistake of going on a Saturday...some guys even rolling out on Friday.

Steve Kreiner

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2020
Andrew I would not go if you are to the see stuff on the grounds when I camp there for the week on Friday night it a ghost town by Saturday morning.

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
I know about the exodus on Friday afternoon :eek: :( I have to go because I am picking up a unique engine there. I wanted to go earlier but dialysis demands I stay for treatment. You CANNOT skip a single day - it is a matter of life or death, and I plan to stick around for a while!! :D Too bad they are not open on Sunday too.

Fred_Flintstone

Registered
At the June 2018 show I looked at a purple vertical steam engine that was for sale in the field . It was two gentlemen from Louisiana , thus the LSU colors on the engine . Does anyone here know how to contact either of the gentlemen ? . Thanks