• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Coolspring Power Museum Exposition and Flea Market

Coolspring Power Museum Exposition and Flea Market
Posted by Harry
Coolspring, Pennsylvania
Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, June 20, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 12:00 PM
End: Saturday, June 20, 2020 - 01:00 PM

Harry

Administrator
Staff member
June 18, 19, and 20, 2020 (Exposition & Flea Market - Thursday, Friday, and Saturday - Museum is closed Sunday, June 21)

Single Day Adult Admission - $8.00
Children under 12 years, Members, and Volunteers - Free

Miller 2020 - Featuring Miller Engines and All Engines Built in Springfield, Ohio
Miller 2020: Twenty years after Miller 2000 and the dedication of the 300 hp Miller, this Exposition will include the dedication and running of the 150 hp Miller. All engines built in Springfield, Ohio, will be included.

Single Day Adult Admission - $8.00
Three Day Adult Admission Pass - $16.00
Children under 12 years and Members - Free
Seller's Fee - $35.00

Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. each day
See our schedule of future Expositions

Please note: The museum is closed on Sunday, June 21

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
I will be there. BTW See those rates for admission? If you are showing engines they don't apply. You are greeted at the gate and welcomed. Of coarse it is nice to join the club but not required.

Dale Russell

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/29/2019
Get lot's of pictures Harry. Wish I could be there also, I'v got too many years behind me to make the trip.:clap:

Bear67

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/02/2020
This is from fellow who only started attending a couple years ago, If you can afford to, join and send whatever spare coins you have sitting around This is a trip to mecca for engine guys and the museum deserves our financial support. I live too far away to volunteer my labor, but I have met some neat individuals there and you can never find that size collection of power anywhere else. I met some really great guys from New Zealand last year and they probably enjoyed it more than even I did.
I sent in my dues and a small donation today. Money invested, not spent.
Hope to see you there in June.