• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Coolspring Power Museum Update

LCJudge

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
At yesterday's Coolspring Board meeting we voted to build an addition on the Susong building. The addition will double the size of the current structure and will be similar in its interior and exterior design. This addition will allow many new exhibits to be added for us all to enjoy.

Many of you have stepped forward and contributed significantly to make this new addition possible. We can never say Thanks enough. However, we are still short of the total necessary to complete construction and to our other CPM friends out there, we need your help.

Any amount is appreciated. Small contributions add up to large sums. If you would like to help you can do so by going to the CPM website to gain info on the "contribute link" or you can contact me or any of the Directors.

http://coolspringpowermuseum.org/

Thanks to all of you for the contributions you make in so many ways, financially and otherwise, to CPM. You make it the great museum it is for all of us to enjoy!

Last edited:

Tanner Remillard

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/05/2020
I too will donate. Dad and I will be making the trip from the Northwest to the show next June. Been looking forward to it since I heard about it a year and a half ago.

LCJudge

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
Thanks to all of you! I've gotten several emails and posts that have been placed here. One thing I forgot to mention. All donations to CPM are TAX DEDUCTIBLE. CPM is a 501(c)3.

Kevin Kusel

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/05/2020
To all

Make sure you write on your check what your donation is attended for or put a note in with your donation so the money is marked for the Susong building.

Thanks

KK