• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Coolspring Show 2014

LCJudge

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
I've had 4 inquiries about the Coolspring Show being on a different weekend this year. It's not. It's always the same, the Thur, Fri, and Sat before the third weekend in June. I guess some erroneously thought it's the weekend of Fathers Day. However, this year June 1 is on a Sunday, so Fathers Day falls a week earlier than usual (or Coolspring falls a little later in the month if you want to look at it that way). This happens once every 10 years or so. The next time it will happen is 2025. I hope we're all there for the that show!

Check your calendars as I had a person tell me they already had reservations for the wrong weekend. Fathers Day is on the 15th and Coolspring is on the 19th, 20th and 21st.

GarysToys

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2018
See everyone there on Friday the 20th. I have had my hotel reservations since Jan.

WesleyGrissom

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/17/2019
Can't make it this year, church camp is always the week after Fathers Day. Hope to make it to the fall show though.

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
Weather depending, I will be there with my Charter-Mietz and possibly my Burns & Horner prototype Reid.
Andrew