• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Coolspring Stakker Photo

Sad Iron

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/10/2019
Alright I'll do it,
How bout a stakker photo @ 12:15 at the Susong building??

Sad Iron

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/10/2019
Well since thursday has passed, and the Daimler demo is at 12:30 I meant friday.

My bad

J

Travis Benner

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/07/2019
So at 12:20 before Wayne was set to demonstrate in the Susong building, Matt Weismiller and I were standing around looking for other stakers. Didn't hear an announcement, so we got our pic taken and here you go. Not a good representation of the staker community, but at least we can say "Hi from Coolspring...." By the way, please notice the very finely detailed 6hp Field behind us......

Travis Benner
Blue Grass, Iowa

Attachments

Babs8070

Registered
Last Subscription Date
09/30/2015
Well you could have found some better looking Stakkers Travis. :D :eek:

Chris Epping

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/09/2019
Travis,
You must have liked the show last year enough to come back! Glad you could make it, wish we could have been there, but too much work to do here.

You should have had Terri in the picture if you were looking to dress up the engine! I'm afraid you're in the same boat I am, but at least we both married well!

Who had the Field on display? Thanks for the picture!

Chris

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
I was there for the entire show and never knew about the photo shoot :confused: . Shoot, I was out in the field behind the camera someplace looking :uhoh: for something I needed :rolleyes: . Sure met a lot of "STACKERS" and others and had a great time. Anybody seen KK :O .

Preston Foster

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
03/26/2010
The Field engine a 6 HP was being delivered to Mike Shelby after we finished the restoration. What a nice runner!

Travis Benner

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/07/2019
Hi Chris,

Yes, we had to make it back this year and it will now be a regular trip for us in June. I do hope your field work went well this spring. Tell your dad and family hello....

I do have to agree with you that Terri would have taken a better picture than me. I am not sure how much she trusts me with the camera....... :) She took a lot of pics and some video which we will work on posting as we go forward.

Terri also caught John Davidson (fellow Staker) comparing the 6 to both of his and so I am adding a couple more pics for everyone to enjoy.... :wave:

Travis Benner
Blue Grass, Iowa

Attachments

Kevin Kusel

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/05/2020
I was just explaining to Jon R the offer he made on one of my engines was just a bit short.:rant:

I came up with a new sales idea. Buy a engine get a free steak dinner. But Jon insisted he wanted to taste the steak before he layed out the cash.

KK