• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Cotton Ginning Days Show 2006

Al Steppich

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
I'll be passing through North Carolina on I-85 this weekend, and was planning to stop by the Cotton Ginning Days show in Dallas. Any opinions about the show? Anybody going? I'd like to meet some of you Stakers. Can anyone recommend a motel in the area?
Regards,
Al

williamrippy

Registered
Re: Cotton Ginning Days Show

I have been going to this show for years and was once was a member of the club putting on the show. Great show. Motels are all along I-85. Lots of friendly folks. Hope to see you there!!! Bill Rippy

tb2040g

Registered

Hello I am one of the original founding members of the host origazation hosting Cotton Ginning Days . Please come by and well show you some southern hospitality, and a good time.I invite all Stackers to come and enjoy a fall weekend Thanks Tommy Berry

Tony Leonard

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/30/2017

This is a very good show and there is no cost for spectator admission which is very unusual. I will be there on Friday and Saturday pumping water and hack sawing metal. Be sure to stop by and say hello. :wave:

Al Steppich

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019

This is the first chance I've had to get back on the Stak. Anyway, I did get to attend your show on Saturday, 14 Oct., and had a wonderful time. Very nice engines on display, and better yet, met some really nice people. Tony, it was a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry I didn't find Bill and Tom. To "Dixie" Davis, thanks very much for some good conversation about oil field engines and related topics. I couldn't believe the heavy frost you had there in mid Oct! Thanks to all for a really fine day.
Regards,
Al