• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Cushman Model C Carb Parts Needed!

Sch1983

Registered
Good day guys.. im looking for a float for my cushman model C 4 HP engine. and possibly a complete schebler carb. Any ideas where to find pieces and parts for these model C s?? Any help is greatly appreciated! thnx Ben :):crazy:

Ret AF

Registered
Re: CUSHMAN MODEL C Carb Parts needed!

Hit and Miss Enterprises has the float (expensive). I saw a schebler on E-bay a while ago - also check Engineads.

Sch1983

Registered
ok thnx guys:)

---------- Post added at 11:05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58:53 AM ----------

oh and one more thing will any oiler from any hit and miss engine work? and what model of schebler carb is on these? i cant seem to find any model on mine. thanks :)

DaveRW

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/10/2019
Schebler D carburetors, Please note that the Schebler Carbs are sized by Pipe thread size NPT of where the carb screws onto the manifold. This is not the outside diameter of the threads; this is the pipe thread size NPT. This is taken off Otto Gas Engine Works web page.

You may want to use an oiler with a check ball