• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Cushman Model C Carb Parts Needed!

Sch1983

Registered
Good day guys.. im looking for a float for my cushman model C 4 HP engine. and possibly a complete schebler carb. Any ideas where to find pieces and parts for these model C s?? Any help is greatly appreciated! thnx Ben :):crazy:

Ret AF

Registered
Re: CUSHMAN MODEL C Carb Parts needed!

Hit and Miss Enterprises has the float (expensive). I saw a schebler on E-bay a while ago - also check Engineads.

Sch1983

Registered
ok thnx guys:)

---------- Post added at 11:05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58:53 AM ----------

oh and one more thing will any oiler from any hit and miss engine work? and what model of schebler carb is on these? i cant seem to find any model on mine. thanks :)

DaveRW

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/10/2019
Schebler D carburetors, Please note that the Schebler Carbs are sized by Pipe thread size NPT of where the carb screws onto the manifold. This is not the outside diameter of the threads; this is the pipe thread size NPT. This is taken off Otto Gas Engine Works web page.

You may want to use an oiler with a check ball