Dacusville SC Farm Days

ArtLinkloader

Yall folks dont forget, this weekend comming is Farm Days in Dacusville SC. Clips221 and I have a few new displays. We are looking foreward to some good days with some old iron, old friends and friends we have not met yet. Sing out if you will be there.
ArtLinkloader
Bitterly clinging to God and guns

FarmSC

Subscriber
I'll be there running the old IHC hay press set up across from the sawmill. Also will spend a few tours manning the 120 HP Fairbanks that pulls the sawmill. Matter of fact, getting ready to head up this morning to pull out the press and service it and get it running. Will also probably service the 120 and the 60 while we're there today.Hope to see you there.
Kevin

ArtLinkloader

I'll be there running the old IHC hay press set up across from the sawmill. Also will spend a few tours manning the 120 HP Fairbanks that pulls the sawmill. Matter of fact, getting ready to head up this morning to pull out the press and service it and get it running. Will also probably service the 120 and the 60 while we're there today.Hope to see you there.
Kevin
Kevin, We are going to stake our claim wedneday. We will try to get a spot close to the sawmill. We would love a chance to get some Fairbanks grease on our hands. We will have our tools with us and will be avaiable to help any folks with their engines etc. Please stop by and chew the fat with us.

We will have a nice tent to be under and hope enough chairs for visiters. Looking foreward to seeing you folk there.
ArtLinkloader,

Bitterly clinging to God and guns

FarmSC

Subscriber
Let me tell you a funny story about the polished brass exhaust stack in picture #4. Tony (the guy in the picture who owns the engine) carries that stack around in a very nice wooden box and is very proud (as well he should be, it's beautiful). Anyway, one of his friends who shall remain nameless swapped out his stack in the box with a piece of pvc without his knowledge. He was telling some folks about how he made it and how nice it was. Then he opens the box to show off his hard work, and what does he see? Yep...pvc. We still poke him about that one.