• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Dad’s Rumely demo movie.

Reed Engine

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
My dad worked for Fred Cooper. Cooper was a distributor for the oil pull. When they made dad foreman over the shop they told him to clean out a store room for his office and to throw the stuff in the trash. An old projector and several reals of film were in the junk. He brought them home. We knew what was on them and I told Jim Tullis. Jim worked for the university of Missouri and knew people there who could copy the films to digital.

Rick Keane

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/06/2019
Thanks for sharing. There is another Rumely video from their Tractor Schools showing how the internal components of the engine works. Both are cool. I tried to upload it here but got a message that the file is too large for the server. Sorry.

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
Those Rumely winch tractors are a interesting machine.Their are a few of them still out their

Reed Engine

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Thanks for sharing. There is another Rumely video from their Tractor Schools showing how the internal components of the engine works. Both are cool. I tried to upload it here but got a message that the file is too large for the server. Sorry.

That is probably from me as well. For Christmas years ago I made some CDROMs to give out. The engine disassembly was on them too. After I gave them out a few got passed around and ended up on the internet without me knowing about it.

Rick Keane

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/06/2019
Reed engine. Could be. Dont remember where I got it but it has been quite a few years ago that I downloaded it off the internet. It it was yours..... thanks