Hello, everyone, I hope you guys can help me. I just acquired a Delco Model 6005 motor. Instead of being connected to a light plant, it has a large wooden pulley. It has been setting for a while. It didn't have any spark, so I removed the head shroud. Mice have chewed through the spark plug wire and the thin wire that is connected to what I believe is the governor terminal. I can also see that there is a chewed thick wire coming from the depths of the fly wheel. I can't figure out where these wires connect. Is that flywheel wire for a magneto or starter? I can't find anything on the net except for some YouTube vids. Any help would be greatly appreciated.