• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Delco Service Manuals

wmusta

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/27/2014
I have a lot of original Delco Light Plant info that needs to be shared. 200+ pages covering 750,751(758-766),775,178,186,152,15c3,15h1,15b1,15c1 including diagrams for 600,850,1250,2.5kw. Do you know of a person able to make these available online? I can try to find specific diagrams to post for people but I would rather make them all available. Thanks Will

Attachments

wmusta

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/27/2014
The book is heading to Rob at the www.delcolight.com site. Hopefully he can do something with it. It will be a lot of time and work.

I figure well be in good shape if just one of the Onan regulars get hooked on Delcos!:D

tbird255

Registered
Any update on this? I'm new the delco light plant, and the pics you posed (though not complete) give more detail on the controls for my 752 than I have found on the delcolight site.