• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Ditch Witch M422 Manuals

cmac1

Registered
Hi there how are you going, I to have an old m422 Ditch Witch that i have owned and used for many years, it is quite good condition but I am slowly doing it up and would love a copy of the operators/service manual to help me, any help greatly appriciated
Chris

RSCurtis

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/20/2013
It might be worthwhile to contact DW directly. They may have archived manuals from all past products. It is, after all, still a family-owned business.

elsinorej

Registered
Hello,
I know this is an old thread but I thought it was worth a try. Is there still someone out there that has copies of these manuals they could send me? My email address is elsinorej@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.

mel9939

Registered
If you need a copy of these manuals Operators,Service and Parts Manuals please contact me through SmokStak forum
and I will E-mail you a copy..
We must thank Ditch Witch Virginia USA for this information.
Hi, I am new here i sent a post yesterday but I don't see it now I proably did it wrong I just baught this M422CR and i can't find any manuals on it would you please send me what you can thank you very much! Mel thetinkerer9939@gmail.com

Newrupert

Registered
Hi 19fingers55
I realize it's an old thread but if you are still offering an M422 workshop service manual I would appreciate one.
I managed to get a fairly good M422 Ditch Witch walk behind trencher yesterday with an AGND engine. Not running but complete less muffler. Came across this thread in my search for information on it. I would like to get my hands on a service manual for the M422.
email is imr@exemail.com.au
BTW I am only 40 ks from you at Burrum Heads.
Cheers
Ian

in2steam

Registered
If you need a copy of these manuals Operators,Service and Parts Manuals please contact me through SmokStak forum and I will E-mail you a copy.
We must thank Ditch Witch Virginia USA for this information.
Hi 19fingers55,

I was hoping you (Or someone else) could email me a copy of the manuals that you have. I'm helping a friend out who is looking to get his Ditch Witch M422 up and running again.

Email: gts903@uowmail.edu.au

Cheers,

Greg