• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Ditch Witch M422 Manuals

thumpertom

Registered
If you need a copy of these manuals Operators,Service and Parts Manuals please contact me through SmokStak forum
and I will E-mail you a copy..
We must thank Ditch Witch Virginia USA for this information.
I know that this thread is very old but I bought a Ditch Witch M422CR and would love to have a set of manuals for it if they are still available.

Thanks

Halfcrazytinker

Registered
If you need a copy of these manuals Operators,Service and Parts Manuals please contact me through SmokStak forum
and I will E-mail you a copy..
We must thank Ditch Witch Virginia USA for this information.
Hi i picked up one of these old ditch witch m44 at an auction and am wanting to restore it to use on my place. Do you have a copy of the repair manual on it that you could email to me? Thanks 😊

eggstreem

Registered
Can someone please email a copy of the M422cr trencher manual. I have the agnd motor and it has tracks. eggstreem@aol.com

---------- Post added at 09:09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08:01 PM ----------

Did you ever get a copy of the manual because I need one also. I have the m422cr trencher.

---------- Post added at 09:10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09:18 PM ----------

Did you ever get a copy of the manual because I need one also. I have the m422cr trencher.

---------- Post added at 09:12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10:23 PM ----------

I know this is an old thread but can you please send me a copy of the trencher m422cr manual you have?