• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Double Fetching Engines

W.P.Klein

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
01/19/2020
Went to get one & ended up with two. I guess I could see if the wife would fall for the old Flip Wilson line- "The Devil made me do it!"
Bill Klein

Attachments

Peter Holmander

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
Re: Double fetching

Nice Bill ! What is that smaller engine?

---------- Post added at 07:49:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48:41 AM ----------

That doesn't work with my wife anymore Bill.

Last edited:

TomBall

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/26/2019

Looks like a little weight on the trailer between the two. Now you have some work to do. Have you tried starting the 4 horse yet?

W.P.Klein

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
01/19/2020

Looks like a little weight on the trailer between the two. Now you have some work to do. Have you tried starting the 4 horse yet?
Thankfully it is a 14K trailer! Haven't spent any time on the Olin yet. Did find time to reset the sideshaft timing on the Superior but haven't run it yet either. Too many spring jobs and too few spring hours!!!
Bill Klein