• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Dublin, NH, anyone?

C

Chris Kirk

Anyone here going to the Dublin, NH show this coming weekend? It's a great show, or at least it was last year.

E

Eric McKenna

Hoping to go early sat........just bringing $$$$, Maybe bring something home

N

NICK

I'll be there with a truck load of engines, might even stay both days

Cheers! NICK

J

John Rolli

You bet Chris keep a look out for me for any F series Briggs stuff if you beat me there.LOL. This show and Kent are my favs of the year and I wouldnt miss either if the world was ending. See ya there bud.John.

T

Tom Wahl

I have been looking for a little additional information on the Dublin show and have struck out. I am curious as to how large of a gas engine display they usually have at the show? Do they have a good line of steam traction engines? I attempted to contact the individual listed in the Farm Collector Show Directory but didn't have any luck there either. Thanks, Tom