Dudley Diebold's Tractor Show Rescheduled

Retrofit88

Subscriber
All of us at Toplands Farm and Double D Living History Farm are sad to announce that our annual show scheduled for June 2, 2019 has been rescheduled. Due to the recent and continued rainfall this Spring, we have been unable to cut the hay fields that are our parking lots and exhibitor area.

We are rescheduling the event to Saturday, October 19, 2019. Please watch our website (www.toplandsfarm.com/events) for any updates on the rescheduled show and possible dates for different shows.

Please spread the word for everyone to update their calendars. It warms our hearts the outpouring of support many of you have provided! Thank you from all of us at Toplands Farm. We will see you on Saturday, October 19, 2019.

Attachments

Brasherman

Subscriber
I hope it goes well for you. I was trying to talk dad into coming out but the weather has all the farmers flummoxed. Hopefully it will be a good day for a show in October!

Charlie1925

Subscriber
Retrofit 88; How did your show do ? Sometimes a reschedule date works OK @ sometimes Not. Hope you did OK. I made it to both GOTO shows this year, Forest, Ontario, Canada @ Union Crove, Wisconsin. Hauling a 1925 Allis Chalmers around sure brings out a lot of people when one stops to see something else. That video you made of me and the tractor in Conn. is still being seen by a lot of people, Thank you for it. ) Roger Weinhold AKA Charlie 1925 Happy Camping at a tractor show.