• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Eagle Tractors

Autotrac

Registered
A couple years ago I was in the Ottawa area looking at old tractors. I was brought to an abandoned farm. On the farm there where numerous antique vehicles, gas engines and tractors. The ones of interest where a titAn 10-20 in pieces, ihc 8-16 and an eagle 20-35. Wonder if that is the 20-35....?

Jeff Blaney

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/25/2020
A couple years ago I was in the Ottawa area looking at old tractors. I was brought to an abandoned farm. On the farm there where numerous antique vehicles, gas engines and tractors. The ones of interest where a titAn 10-20 in pieces, ihc 8-16 and an eagle 20-35. Wonder if that is the 20-35....?
- Autotrac
Andrew, I am guessing you didn't bring anything home? Were they too far gone?
Oddly enough, I remember seeing a Rtichie Bros. listing from the Ottawa area. There was a 10-20 Titan and a George White Allwork. This must have been 10+ years ago. Not sure where those two gems ended up?

Autotrac

Registered
Jeff,
When I was toured through there nothing was for sale. The tractors looked like they had older restorations on them and could easily run. The Titan was in pieces and if you didn't know what you were looking at you wouldn't have known it was all there..... Never saw that auction listing. But would have loved to see an all work!!

Ross Clarke

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/06/2016
Oddly enough, I remember seeing a Rtichie Bros. listing from the Ottawa area. There was a 10-20 Titan and a George White Allwork. This must have been 10+ years ago. Not sure where those two gems ended up?
I went to that sale with my eye on the Allwork.
It was a good tractor from what I could see, even had extension rims.
Tanks were missing but otherwise was pretty complete.
The hammer fell at $4000 if remember correctly, and have :headbang::headbang: ever since for at least not bidding it up some more.
The Titan went for 9-10 K I think.
The sale was at a Tackaberry yard and have often wondered if they wound up with them.
There was 12 HP GSM hopper cooled there as well that has been at Cookstown the last few years.

Bob in Mi.

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/28/2016
I am looking for measurements and photos of fenders for Eagle tractors. Wanted old fenders that could be used for patterns.

I have a set of 12-24's on loan and looking for others. We will be making new fenders. 989-329-1588. You can see some of the fenders we make in the classifieds.

Thanks, Bob
4bobclark@gmail.com

Oilpulled

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
The 12-22 F Eagle tractor uses the cast iron hopper for water for the carburetor. The water cooling pipe goes right through the hopper, but the cooling is by a pump and one of those beautiful Perfex cellular core radiators which were used on about 40% of tractors of that period. I am searching for Perfex cellular core radiators with reparable cores. The original on my Boring tractor got destroyed. I repaired the steel tanks on the one on my Eagle.
Ed AKA oilpulled

BoilerGuy

Registered
Great Thread, just read it all the way through, Looking to join the ranks of Eagle tractor owners. Up to this point I have been dedicated to old Caterpillars, now its time to venture out. Looking for leads to become a Eagle owner.

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
Dave,
I have a question about the rear spokes on the 20-35 E.Do you know why Eagle went back to the criss cross pattern from the earlier model D?

Thanks

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019
The adjustable spoke wheels on them are a weak point. Like on a motorcycle wheel, the cris cross pattern makes the unit stronger. While pulling the force is better directed to the hub and eliminates twisting and streching of the spokes.