• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

electric panels

B

bob botsford

i have about 6 victorian electric panels....all on white marble.....the largest one is about 1200 pounds and SUPERB.....Weston and General Electric guages......big copper switches with wood handles...wheel in center...would be super in display in a building......wonderful in a movie setting.....Dracula or Frankenstein would love these...wanting to sell....can possibly deliver...you wont find any nicer........thanks....bob...cell is 513 582 2594

B

bob botsford

1890 induction motor-electric panels

i have a 1890's Triumph Electric CompanyInduction Motor...it is huge....has brass tags on both ends...one end says...amp200..volts125...rev950...no 7650.......Other side says..no d117b...typeb125....hp25...rpm860.....pm3....volts440...amp per term 377....cycles....60...made in cincinnati ohio....also have 6 electric panels from the same building....3 black slate panels...measure about 3 feet tall by about 30 inches wide....many guages...one has a see through glass box where you can see the motor inside.......big 3 prong copper switch with wood handle....lots of smaller switches........there are also 3 white marble panels......smaller ones about 500 pounds each....large one 1200 pounds......find of a lifetime...call bob....513 582 2594.....have ability to deliver all these panels this week if someone is interested in making me good price as i have use of uhaul from friend..thanks....

G

Gus Simms

Re: 1890 induction motor-electric panels

OK, I'm fair game. Where are they, how much? Pictures?