• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

Enginads Problem

jekimb

For a while now Enginads has decided that it does not want to ever load for me. I remember it working a year or two ago, before I was on Smokstak, but sometime mid-last year it began showing this error which I will attach a screenshot of. I'm not too educated on firewalls or proxies and all that, which seems to be the cause of problems like this according to other forums. But no other site has produced a problem like this in my several years of browsing.
Any advice on how I could solve this would be appreciated, I would prefer to be able to browse engines for sale on there, as no other sites are very active.

Attachments

Andrew Mackey

Re: Enginads problem.

what internet service are you using? Have you dumped your cookie cache lately? too many cookies slows loading1

jekimb

My Isp is Charter, and I just cleared my cookies/history and nothing changed. It does not load slowly, it just shows the error that the site can not be reached and doesn't change from that.

jekimb

Thanks for the reply both of you. I just thought of the idea of using my phones T-mobile data to access the site, and lo and behold, it worked. This is most certainly a problem with my Isp. I'll look into it on my own now that I found out it isn't my browser. Worst case scenario is that I just need to browse the classifieds on my phone.

Harry

Administrator
Staff member

It could be that your ISB has blocked our web site whereas your cell phone ISP is doing fine.

You might call the support department of the non-working ISP.