• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

"Evening Engine Run" at Coolspring

Wayne Grenning

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
06/10/2018
This video was taken last week during the October show at Coolspring. We have been doing this for a few years and try to run a majority of the earliest engines in the Susong/Foster building on Friday evenings. This typically starts around 7:00 PM. and continues for a few hours and gives evening guests and other Coolspring engineers a chance to wind down and see something we normally are not able to coordinate during daylight hours. It truly is something to experience.

Harry Terpstra

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
Awesome! Will you be doing it again next year during the June show? We plan to be at next years show and it would be great if Friday night most engines in the Susong building were started.

Harry Terpstra

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
I don't know how many will be coming from Europe, but I will coming over by my own. I'm looking forward to another Coolspring!