• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Fairbanks Morse 45B 10 1/2hp

stufforbud

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/17/2019
Need to find a injection pump or parts as mine is damaged, anybody a parts engine?
Thanks!

Turbo

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/06/2020
How is yours damaged? I just bought one and had to repair mine. There really is nothing to them just a plunger, delivery check and small needle style fuel control valve.

stufforbud

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/17/2019
How is yours damaged? I just bought one and had to repair mine. There really is nothing to them just a plunger, delivery check and small needle style fuel control valve.
The plunger rod broke at the relief where the horizontal cross hole is. I made another but it's not hardened and ground, and I don't have an exploded view of how the parts assemble. Any help would be welcome.
Thanks, Bud

BTPost

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/29/2008
I have a complete repair and breakdown manual for the DEMPCO Injection Pump, in .PDF Format.... Just PM me with an eMail Address that can accept large attachments....

Turbo

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/06/2020
Bruce, Thank you so much for the manual you sent. It was the missing piece I needed to get mine running. Bud, My plunger was broken on the bottom where the diameter changes near the tappet. I silver soldered mine back together and it works great. Yours I don't think would be repairable this way where it is broken. I have a very good machinist friend who I showed mine to and said he no problem making one hardened and ground like the original. I measured the clearance and is really isn't that tight so making one should be easy. If you want I can try to get one made for you. PM me and I will give you my #

stufforbud

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/17/2019
I have a complete repair and breakdown manual for the DEMPCO Injection Pump, in .PDF Format.... Just PM me with an eMail Address that can accept large attachments....
I have the
I have the 6 pages of the DEMPCO pump manual but my pump does not resemble that pump and the parts are different. The DEMPCO has a much larger dia. plunger and 1 less part is about all I can tell. There is no maker name on it. I can try and send a picture if it would help you help me. email delton98@aol.com
Bud

stufforbud

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/17/2019
Bruce, Thank you so much for the manual you sent. It was the missing piece I needed to get mine running. Bud, My plunger was broken on the bottom where the diameter changes near the tappet. I silver soldered mine back together and it works great. Yours I don't think would be repairable this way where it is broken. I have a very good machinist friend who I showed mine to and said he no problem making one hardened and ground like the original. I measured the clearance and is really isn't that tight so making one should be easy. If you want I can try to get one made for you. PM me and I will give you my #
Hi, is there any way you could send me an assembly picture of your pump as the diagram I have is not for m pump.
Thanks, Bud