• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Fairbanks Morse Jack Jr parts wanted

Gary L. Naylor

Registered
I now know of 2 of us that need the same parts for these engines. Is there anyone out there that has a good plug for the valves that go in the hopper and the valve guide or cap that goes on the bottom side of the hopper? I would like to be able to have some casted to fill our needs and maybe some other peoples needs. Let me know what you have

AKMark

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
04/02/2020
I don't know how to get ahold of them because the website is down. Ottosideshaft was making them, perhaps someone else will have their contact information.

Gary L. Naylor

Registered
I got some valves made and am waiting on them to show up and see how they fit. If they are good i will let you know. I have not found anything else as of yet. How are you doing?

John Widerman

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/31/2015
Sorry can't help with your needs, however I do have some decals left that I had made up. They are vinyl not water transfer. Also... anyone out there have a Jack Jr. with a Sumpter JR mag like mine? I will be etching replacement Fairbanks Morse tags soon. If interested let me know.John in ColoradoIMG_0510.PNGIMG_0511.PNGIMG_0512.PNGIMG_0510.PNGIMG_0511.PNGIMG_0512.PNGIMG_0510.PNGIMG_0511.PNGIMG_0510.PNGIMG_0511.PNGIMG_0512.PNGIMG_0510.PNGIMG_0511.PNGIMG_0512.PNG