• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

FALL HARVEST DAYS Union Grove, WI

John Davidson

eMail NOT Working
Last Subscription Date
11/25/2019
Our 18th Fall Harvest Days show is this weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Racine county fairgrounds in Union Grove Wisconsin corner of US hy 45 and hy 11. Good weather predicted. Bring some engines and join the fun.

Steve Barr

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/09/2014
I will be there on Friday and Sunday...My engines will be there all three days...Have another event further north on Saturday that does not involve engines (except diesel ones that are in Red machines with crawlers and tall booms on them).

Daniel Dorece

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/04/2011
The trailer is loaded and I am ready to go. I will be there all three days. Hope to see a lot of Stakers there.

Iron Wolf :D

Last Subscription Date
11/29/2010
I think the family and I are coming on Saturday, I was considering bringing the Taylor vacuum engine, but I am not sure that I'll be able to spend the whole day there, as we have a birthday party to attend in the afternoon. I'm really looking forward to going!

Daniel Pawlak

Daniel Dorece

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/04/2011
Come on out to fall harvest days in Union Grove, WI today. the weather will be perfect!

Daniel Dorece

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/04/2011
Here are a couple of pix of a McVicker Automatic engine which is at the show. This is a gearless 4 cycle engine which uses the pressure from the fired charge to engage the exhaust valve.

Attachments