• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Fanning Hot Air Pumping Engine Scale Model

littlelocos

Registered
In late 2013/early 2014 the patterns for this engine and the other, larger and better known engines that Paul Jacobs produced were shipped to a fellow in California. I don't know his current status regarding whether he intends to produce castings for sale.

We purchased the smaller, lesser-known, and uncompleted projects and intend to rework and/or finish them and re-release.

Todd.

CNR6400

Registered
In late 2013/early 2014 the patterns for this engine and the other, larger and better known engines that Paul Jacobs produced were shipped to a fellow in California. I don't know his current status regarding whether he intends to produce castings for sale.

We purchased the smaller, lesser-known, and uncompleted projects and intend to rework and/or finish them and re-release.

Todd.
Do you plan to re-release the Fanning engine or is that engine's stuff with the guy in California? Do you have any contact info for him? I am interested in finding drawings for the Fanning.

Brent Rowell

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/14/2016
Do you plan to re-release the Fanning engine or is that engine's stuff with the guy in California? Do you have any contact info for him? I am interested in finding drawings for the Fanning.
As I understand it the owner in California will not share those drawings. Brent Myers of Myers Engine Works has plans to come out with another Fanning model casting kit soon, so keep an eye on his website.