• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

Farymann Single Cylinder Diesel 22L0577

JALaswell

I have a Farymann Single Cylinder Diesel 22L0577 Air Cooled Diesel Engine. It is missing Sheet Metal, Valve Rockers, Push Rods and Output Shaft. According to Farymann USA many of the parts for this engine are no longer available. The Cylinder, Head, Rod, Crankshaft and block all appear to be in good usable condition. The cooling fan is cracked. I would guess at some time someone flipped the decompression lever while the engine was running since the problem appears to be with the valve train. Does anyone have any information on this engine such a Horsepower, year built range etc.

Since the engine is not usable in its present condition I would be glad to part it out or sell the complete engine if you have a similar engine and need parts. It is a very heavy engine and shipping would be expensive. Probably about 70 LBS.

Thumper

I would watch ebay, every now and then you will see one. I think there are a couple of Farymann Diesels on there now, a V-twin just sold the other day that was beautiful for a $1,000.

here is a NOS with a tanny, but pricy;

http://tinyurl.com/mvetjf

Good luck,
Dave

Attachments