• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

FBM Diesel Injector Identification

Lauren

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
I have a large diesel injector that I believe to be from a FBM Diesel engine.

In this first picture you can see it next to an injector from a 15hp FBM Y engine.
IMG_1368.JPG

I think perhaps it is for a much larger FBM Y vertical diesel engine? The body of the injector (with the line removed) measures 5-7/16" long. Here is a picture of it all on its own:
IMG_1369.JPG

Thoughts?

Dave Myers

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/07/2018
From memory, reminds me of the injector from a Model 47 oil engine, 75 or 150 hp.
David M

clnr94

Registered
I have a large diesel injector that I believe to be from a FBM Diesel engine.

In this first picture you can see it next to an injector from a 15hp FBM Y engine.
View attachment 398449

I think perhaps it is for a much larger FBM Y vertical diesel engine? The body of the injector (with the line removed) measures 5-7/16" long. Here is a picture of it all on its own:
View attachment 398450

Thoughts?
I would be interested in buying it if it is for sale believe it for a 371/2 hp single or 75 Hp double cylinder FM semi diesel Y I have one of each

Lauren

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
I would be interested in buying it if it is for sale believe it for a 371/2 hp single or 75 Hp double cylinder FM semi diesel Y I have one of each
Decided to sell the injector on eBay. Listing will go live this evening