• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Feild & Brundage / Racine Sattley

Denis Rouleau

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Any ideas on value? Age? Unit looks like one in a 1916 M-W ad. Engine has a weld repair on the head and has about 85% original paint. Engine runs good. Cart has been repainted, but seems to be in good shape.
I would estimate the year built at 1918. From your description I would set its value at around $1,000.00 for the engine alone plus whatever money a cart would bring.

Denis Rouleau

Denis Rouleau

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Hi Dennis. A friend has a 7 HP Racine Sattely. Tag reads:
The Racine Sattely
Montgomery Ward
NY, Chicago, Kansas, Kansas City,
Fort Worth, Portland
HP-7 No 2160 7 (space intentional between last numbers)
Speed 375.
Hi Andrew, just to let you know that in the last hour I got the pictures you mailed me. Thanks!

I will be scanning them within a day or two and I will put them on a web page for everyone to see!

Denis Rouleau

Skip Landis

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2019
All you Racine Sattly guys, i desperatly need a flywheel for a 1 1/2. Both sides are the same. Casting # is AA39 i think. It's a good engine that met with an accident before i got it. By the way, it's black. THANKS for any help. skip