• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

FM 15 HP Z 33 tooth Magneto Gear Wanted

Richard Hunt

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/18/2008
I'm looking for a magneto gear or Magneto and gear combination for a Fairbanks Morse 15 HP Z. I understand the gear is part number ZEA142A. I know it has 33 teeth and is 5-7/8 inch in outside diameter. Thank you for any leads.

Lonnie Grissom

Registered
Richard I have an extra complete mag for 15 hp fbm. The guy that I bought it from had it rebuilt. I've never used it. Just kept it for a back up since I own 2 15 hp engines. I might be willing to part with it . Contact me thru private message if interested.