• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Ford 9N V6 conversion

Steve Kunz

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Nice job! What all is involved to get everything to bolt up? Do they make kit for swapping engines?

Tracy T

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/16/2019
wasnt this the tractor that people use to swap in a flathead ford v8 back in the day? nice job by the way!:D:salute:

slip knot

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/27/2019
Nice. I bet it cackles pretty good out those pipes when you put a load on it.:brows:

Duey C

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2019
That's just too cool! Those GM 4.3's sure have quite the personality. Daughter's drove an 89 Chevrolet 4X4 pickup for a few years that has the 4.3. Tough little buggers.
The guys that parade past me here over at the Albany Pioneer Days Show usually KNOW what I want. "Let's hear some noise!"
We've seen a Ford 6 and a Funk 8 or two. Dang it, they're nice. That GM V-6 is cool and odd Kirk. :)
A buddy Justin knows what I want when he passes by with his Cockshutt 30 with a SB 350 and long pipes like your headers.
He stops, "Justin, you know what I want." The wind up and the pitch. Or the babble down as it were! He obliges! :D
Vroom! bl, bl, bl, bl, bl, bl, bl. Love it.
Thanks Kirk!
:)