• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Franklin Grove, Illinois Swap Meet

Bob Ronning

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2015
Re: Franklin Grove, Ill. Swap Meet

I started to load my truck today. lots more room I will see what I can dig out friday. See you all on Sat. Bob

Attachments

Steve Barr

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/09/2014

I plan on stopping by. Don't know what might show up in the truck.:eek:

KPerron

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/22/2016

bob what is the marine engine in the truck, do you have the missing parts, kperron

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019

So..... What kind of goodies did everyone buy today....

Paul Searl

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/20/2018

almost bought an engine truck, but wasn't quite fast enough on the draw for a counter offer and another guy who had been waivering on it and another decided he really did want them afterall. So all we got were a couple of grease cups and a big brownie. :shrug:

mrkimball

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/06/2012

I bought a NOS 6V hobbs hour meter and a used early McCormick -Deering 10-20 muffler.

Michael Jahn

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/18/2010
A note to say thanks to all the good folks who attended the swap meet. It was a pretty chilly morning, but we had nice attendance at our laid-back get-together. i think everyone enjoyed themselves and our club will do our best again next year. Thanks again from the Living History Antique Equipment Association of Franklin Grove, Illinois

http://www.lhaea.org/

Paul Searl

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/20/2018
Is the swap still on for this weekend, or is it being moved to the rain date?