• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

FREE Show Advertising-Stak Calendar!

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018
Show season has begun & folks are planning their season...have you posted YOUR show or checked the calendar to plan?!?

It is FREE!

Just click the "Calendar Events" button on "Your Site SETTINGS" line above. No trying to map show weekends via the magazines or books. Just click on the month and see what is out there each weekend!

How many shows will you sign up to attend??? The attendee option can help you meet other Stakkers.

Beth

Smokin Bob

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/28/2019
Re: FREE Show Advertising-Stak Calendar!!

Just as Beth said, the show calendar is a great way to make people aware of your show, and it's free.

I, for one, use this to plan which shows I would like to attend so that I can schedule time off of work well in advance. It's a great way to maximize your show attendance and the sooner the show is posted, the better the chance for someone to make plans to attend.

Bob

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018

Is your favorite show(s) on the calendar? Mine are!

I've placed National Threshers Association, Wauseon, OH-June 24-27, 2010 and Five Points Steam Threshers, Perrysburg, OH-July 18, 2010 on the calendar.

I could place the 5th Annual SmokStak Dinner-June 26, 2010 @ NTA on there, but I haven't....

Beth:wave:

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015

The TWO LARGEST SHOWS in Wisconsin have NOT listed their shows in the calendar....... :headbang: :headbang: ....... :bonk:

Are you listening Baraboo and Edgerton?

Terry Welch

Registered

Yes I am Craig. The Swap meet is already on there. The show will be on this week.
Terry

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018

Has any added more shows?

It is FREE!!!!!!!

Beth

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018

BUMP!!!

The SmokStak calendar looks rather thin. Have you submitted your favorite shows???

Thanks
Beth

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019

I still need to get Freeport IL on the calendar with new dates (again) on August 5th, 6th, & 7th.

I have the dates posted on a list of open dates for the railroad and museum, but I still need to get a listing typed up for the 42nd annual show itself.

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019

Finally got Freeport, Illinois posted today, but until it gets approved and actually listed I can't view it to see how many mistakes I made on it with "Bold" headings and
"Centering" titles etc....​
or to make sure any e-mail addresses or website links actually work...:shrug:

Would it be possible to add a "Preview" button for calendar postings like there is on thread postings... Or is there one there that I haven't managed to find yet.

Once they're posted, the original poster can go back and 'edit' them as needed, but when you submit them and have to wait for them to be approved first, if it takes a while and the person logs off in the mean time, there could be a lot of "fixin' to do" :eek: when they log back on again later.

Might find more people posting on the calendar if they could preview them first & see how they look.:O

Just a thought.;)

Jeff Smith

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/05/2018

May I list a show in Steamboat Al's front yard as a joke????:D Poor Mrs. Steamboat would not be very happy with me:kick:, but she may give those in attendance a nice parting gift such as an engine or two, Diamond T truck or some other goodie in the yard...................:brows:...................then she might "forgive" me for the "joke"!!!:wave:

Colin Farquhar

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/09/2019

The Manitoba Theshermen's Reunion in Austin, MB is up there! Come on out for a great show & good company!

Alan Rudd

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/01/2011

May I list a show in Steamboat Al's front yard as a joke????:D Poor Mrs. Steamboat would not be very happy with me:kick:, but she may give those in attendance a nice parting gift such as an engine or two, Diamond T truck or some other goodie in the yard...................:brows:...................then she might "forgive" me for the "joke"!!!:wave:
Well Jeff, maybe not the front yard, but at the sawmill... real soon.

Attachments