• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Fuel Pump for Witte BDREA?

CCHS

Registered
Our museum was recently gifted a Witte BDREA from the 1940's. We would love to restore this wonderful machine and use it for demonstrations during tours and our annual fall festival. However, we are finding the fuel pump is needing replaced and have come to a roadblock in locating a replacement part. It currently has a Lister Eccentric Fuel Pump part # 47-103-410 (according to the invoice) that was put on in 1980 (again according to the invoice). If anyone can point me in the direction of someone I could contact for a compatible replacement part I would be very appreciative.

Russell Walker

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
08/25/2019
Not to sound rude but if a fuel pump from 1980 is a road block you might need a for sale sign. After all how original is it to said engine.