• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

fuller and johnston farm pumper magneto gear guard

Wirebrush

Can anyone point me in the right direction where to obtain or buy the gear cover off a F&J / Buzacott/ Sth X. My motor is a bit of a bitsa with no e/n or markings to identify it . It has solid SX flywheel and crank wheel with the engine number machined off?Please see attached photo.

Attachments

cobbadog

Have a look on the end of your crankshaft for an engine number. Our Buzacott number is there.
For the gear cover try either don Reid on the Gold Coast or Rob.S from this site. Look Rob up as a member and send him a PM. He had a lot of farm pumper stuff last time I was out there.

Wirebrush

Thank Cobbadog for your info and will try Rob s . I was just down on the Gold Coast last week and spent a few hours with Don Reid at his home picking up some parts. What a walking talking man of knowledge . Thanks for the tip.

Wirebrush

Hi Patrick My motor has a southern cross flywheel which does not have a engine number or spark line which I feel it may of been machined and also a solid crank pump wheel which is marked southern cross so I feel it is a bit of mix and match. I will try to attach some photos.
IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg