• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Fuller & Johnson Engine Collection

Emil K

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
The prices are like with all engines and that is what ever you can get the day you sell them.

Ken Majeski

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/10/2019
I see mostly type N's and type K's. All fairly common engines and No Clutch pulleys this don't help the value.

If you had Peoples Priced engines with the split hubs that would help. If they were Double Efficiency's they would be in the 4,000 dollar range or more a piece.

Common engines actually seem to be going down in price while rare ones are holding their value or even going up.

Last edited:

oldironlindy

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2016
I have seen 6 F.J.'s sell at auction in the last couple weeks. They were all in the $5-800 range and with carts and one had a saw rig. If you have a price in mind I would recommend trying to list them on engine adds, that way you can control what you get out of them. You never know at an auction and a reserve will turn bidders off. Auctions are great for liquidating estates and getting rid of stuff fast but if you have some time a good old personal sale is the way to go.

sbraaten

Registered
I see mostly type N's and type K's. All fairly common engines and No Clutch pulleys this don't help the value.

If you had Peoples Priced engines with the split hubs that would help. If they were Double Efficiency's they would be in the 4,000 dollar range or more a piece.

Common engines actually seem to be going down in price while rare ones are holding their value or even going up.
How do i tell if they are a double Efficiency?

Nick

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/17/2020
How do i tell if they are a double Efficiency?
They're not, you have a pair of model K throttle governed kerosene engines and a pair of model N hit miss gasoline engines.

The 3hp K looks most complete. Your 4hp has a mag so that's good. I see non original mufflers, some missing fuel tanks along with a few other things that aren't correct. I don't know engine prices in your part of the country but I'd say 3hp $650, 4 and 5hp $800ea and 7hp $1500. Less if anything is worn out, repaired or bent.