• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Fun Day

Kynoch

Registered
Hi All I took the magnetic trailer out again today, and picked up an open crank McDonald and a Kelly and Lewis, but what makes it such a special day was that there was 4 generations from our family picking up the engines. There was my father myself and my son and the grandson on his first engine hunt. The grandson was over the moon when I told him he could have the Kelly and Lewis as his first engine.

Attachments

Dobbo56

Registered
What a great day you must ha e had Russell hope your grandson enjoys the process of restoring his engine.
Will this mean another MacDonald threat ? :giggle:
Cheers Dobbo

Famous Fitter

Registered
Hi Russell,

great to see your grandson is interested, looks like a Brumby carb on the KL? . Please do a resto thread on it if you can.

I am fortunate that we can still get 4 generations on the job too !!- great stuff.

I’m sure your old boy was proud as punch !!

Cheers Justin