• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

G- 204 Part

cehillbilly

Registered
I have a Horbart welder/generator with a 4-cylinder Wisconsin engine.The model is a G-204.I have founded the wiring diagram,but I need to know where to get some parts for it.

gdickel

Registered
I read you question about the Hobart G-204.1. I work for the
Va. Guard and we have a contact truck with Hobart G-204
mounted in the back. I'd be interested in knowing where you
got your wiring diagram fo the welder, and hear of any luck you may have had with the engine parts.

brush5150

Registered
I have a Horbart welder/generator with a 4-cylinder Wisconsin engine.The model is a G-204.I have founded the wiring diagram,but I need to know where to get some parts for it.
Hey I just picked up a G-204 that the rats/mice had a wire eating party. I got the motor running grate. Can i get the info on where you found a wiring schematic. The two i have found no matter what i do to try and enhance the quality of the pic I can not make out any of the print.