• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Gardner Governor Guy - Missing

P

Patrick Traubert

Has any one delt with a Paul Woodworth? Last known e-mail address: pwoodwth@adams.net

He sent me an e-mail message nearly a year ago saying he has all the remaining paterns and parts stock for Gardner Steam Engine Governors. I am in need of a 1" governor. I sent several e-mails to him asking about parts and such but got no response. Suggestions?

N

Norm S

Patrick,

I put Paul Woodworth into SWITCHBOARD.COM and it came up with 28 of them in the whole US. If you know approximately where he lives (state, maybe town) you could narrow it down a lot and then make a few phone calls. Just a thought.

Norm

Swtichboard.com

K

kent

paul is around, and does great work...he lives in ursa,il....kent

P

Paul Woodworth

Hi Patrick Check your computer emails list I sent you one on 11-2-01. I have been busy working with the Governor parts. I haven't been on Harry's page for 3 weeks. Paul.Thanks to Kent who was up to see me today, and told me someone was looking for me.

P

Paul Gov. Man

Banjo Bob Apalsch is missing, He sent me a email, but on return email address. email me back. Paul